Imagine a garden with many flowers, shrubs, trees and grass. Lets use this as an analogy for our mental life. In your dream lover’s mental garden, what would you like to be?
- The roots = Absolutely not noticed but at the same time absolutely indispensable
- The grass = something that is everywhere but not really noticed, but is like the underdog, it will be really missed if gone but when its there its treated with neutrality
- All the trees = strong pillar of support, columns for a building, foundation, indispensable, again not specially noticed much when there
- All the flowers in the garden = A representation of everything that is beautiful in her life
- A significantly beautiful and large flower = A special place of joy and feelings, completely unique, distinctly admired