There is something about this sense of wonder that feels out of this world. Its something most people lose in childhood. Its truly a priceless experience.
Here are some different ideas that would make us feel small and re-ignite a sense of wonder:
– How small we are physically in front of the size of the physical universe
– We see, hear, smell only a small frequency band….which extends in infinity in both directions
– Our physical reality/material world is actually the denser vibration of solidity, which is where we spend our lives in, subatomic particles vibrate even faster than light and neither their speed nor position can be predicted
– We pay attention(mind) only to a small fraction of the this limited sensory input itself
– And this mind fits things into the concepts we have proved with this extremely narrow knowledge which means cognitive distortions, habits, tendencies which means we an even smaller fraction of the fraction of sensory input perceived.
– We perceive only 3D and 4D only from moment to moment, imagine all the 11 dimensions in concept and think about how expansive it is