How does one develop those skills to maintain clarity of all the chaos around and make optimum decisions using judgement and understanding. How does one hold multiple ideas/priorities in the brain at the same time? I wonder what exercises would be good to develop that skill. It seems to be a pretty important skill in the corporate world as a whole in order to “move forward”.
I would think the following activities should improve this function:
1. Practicing mental maths
2. Reading a lot of material and then writing an essay
3. Debates/Active discussions
4. Practicing Memory Recall, memorization
5. Trying to attend to more than one thing at once
6. Playing sports (almost all of them help in this regard)